7.13.2004

City of Angeles

In LA.

Hung out with Schadi and her friend Miguel - who is from Spain and is really le sigh... haha... anyways... If they send me the pictures, you will kind of see what he looks like and what Schadi looks like.. OOooooo... ahHHhhhh...

Been driving. It's boring... Dunno why everyone's so excited to get their stupid license... Probably won't even make it ahah... anyways...

Talked to Aimee last night -- she's insanely busy -- has a job and internship... one during the day, then the other at night. Crazy busy girl!

But otherwise, been talking to people I haven't seen in a while. Which is always fun to do...

Hopefully, this coming weekend, I will be lunching w/ SchadiandYohei, Miguel, and her parents. It will be fun... whee... whee... rather... oui... oui... pfft...

I've been watching as much TV as I can before going back to IC... haha... I even watched... "For Love or Money" and "Who Wants to Marry My Dad?" Yea... HI-larious...

Welps, I'll write some more later... I'm kinda feeling uber lazy :)

Lates, Folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home